Celebrate Recovery is a biblical and balanced program that help people overcome their hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychological theory, this recovery program is extremely effective in helping people, utilizing 8 principles of recovery given by Jesus Christ in His most famous message, the Sermon on the Mount. Celebrate Recovery is a nationwide ministry in thousands of churches, reaching out not only to their congregations, but also to their communities, helping those dealing with a hurt, habit, or hang-up. There are six features that make it unique:
- Celebrate Recovery is based on God’s Word, the Bible.
- Celebrate Recovery is forward-looking.
- Celebrate Recovery emphasizes personal responsibility.
- Celebrate Recovery emphasizes spiritual commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Celebrate Recovery utilizes the biblical truth that we need in order to grow spiritually and emotionally.
- Celebrate Recovery addresses all types of habits, hurts, and hang-ups.
We meet every Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm at the church Living Room with a light meal at 6:15. Our meetings include contemporary praise and worship music, large group teachings and testimonies, and women’s and men’s open share groups. Step studies are also conducted at other times during the week.
These are some of the topics Celebrate Recovery can help with. Feel free to click on any of them for more information.
For more information, please contact Jen Brengle, 302-228-2493, or Dan Wilcox, 443-812-1718.